Neem is one of hair loss treatment home remedy or hair loss cure, that i introduce to you in this article. Dandruff is the major problem of hair loss and effect the hair growth. The antibacterial properties of neem are effective in solving the dandruff problems. Using neem can make the scalp healthy and boost the hair growth by stimulating the blood flow to the scalp and nourishing the hair roots. Furthermore, neem is also used to get rid of head lice as well as nits.
If you are interested in using neem for hair loss treatment home remedy, you should follow this instruction.
You will need:
- 10 dried neem leaves
- A vessel filled with water
- Boil dried neem leaves with water until the water is reduced to half
- Let this mixture cool down
- Use this mixture to rinse your hair
It is recommended using this mixture to rinse your hair as the last step when you shampoo your hair. This treatment should be done once a week for a satisfactory result.
When you wash your hair with neem water, it is important for you to make sure that this water does not get into your eyes. The neem water can make your eyes burn.
Treatment For Hair Loss In Males and Females
yogurt is a natural conditioner for hair. It is the best hair loss treatment home remedy. It is a great alternative to many hair products with expensive cost. Greek yogurt has a great source of proteins and vitamin B5. It contain necessary nutrients for hair. Vitamin B5 and proteins. So, not only make the hair roots stronger but also fasten the hair growth. The antibacterial properties of yogurt play the important role. Great impact is protecting your hair from damages.
The benefit of Greek yogurt for hair growth is also due to pro bio tics.
In order to use Greek yogurt as home remedies for hair loss and prevent hair baldness, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon
- Mix Greek yogurt and honey in a bowl
- Squeeze a lemon to get this juice
- Add lemon juice in the mixture
- Stir it thoroughly to create a paste
- Apply this paste to your scalp and your hair roots with the help of a hair dye brush
- Let it sit on your hair and your scalp for about 30 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
You should do this treatment once a week for a satisfactory result. If your hair is dry, you can apply it twice a week.
Hair loss Treatment natural home remedies for men and women
It is the best hair loss treatment home remedy. Onions is most popular home remedy for hair loss. Onion juice cleanses your scalp and hair follicles. Here are detailed instructions to use onion for dealing with hair loss problems.
- Sieve or cloth
- Mild shampoo
- Squeezer or filter
- Take an onion and next peel it off.
- Specially,separate the inner red part of this onion which is needed to extract the juice.
- After that, take one mixer to extract its juice. Than, you can grate it or use your hands in order to squeeze out the juice.
- So, Take a sieve or cloth to filter the liquid as well as to remove all the solids.
- Afterward, apply the pure onion juice to your scalp only.
- Finally, massage it for around 8 – 10 minutes and finally wash it with water
- Take onion juice and next to add organic honey to this
- Mix it well and then apply this on your hair by rubbing it gently.
- Or simply, you can cut your onion into 2 pieces and take1/2 a piece of onion
- Afterwards, rub it on your hair.
- Let it to sit for some minutes and finally wash it with water.
It is the best hair loss treatment home remedy or hair loss cure. Aloe vera has a lot of minerals and vitamins that make your hair growth. Sometimes you find the bald patches. It effectively cures the hair issues. Specially where caused thanks to dry, infected and damaged scalp. In addition, the enzymes of aloe vera help in opening up the clogged hair follicles and stopping the hair loss. Plus, it contains anti-parasitic property which helps to clear the infection as well as heal the scalp naturally. For satisfied results, what you need to do:
- Lukewarm water
- Aloe vera
- Take aloe vera leaf and then squeeze it to extract its gel
- Afterwards, apply this juice or gel on your scalp and massage it for some minutes
- Allow for few hours or entire night and wash it with lukewarm water
- It is recommended to repeat this process 3 – 4 times per week to completely remove the hair loss.
- Aloe vera juice or aloe vera leaf
- Take fresh aloe vera leaf and squeeze it to extract the gel
- Then, take equal amounts of this juice or aloe vera gel and honey and next stir it well
- After that, apply this on your scalp and later gently massage this with your fingers so that this gel can spread evenly to all over your scalp
- Leave this to sit on scalp for around 30 – 45 minutes and lastly wash it with water.
- It is recommended to apply this process regularly to prevent the hair loss as well as to grow hair naturally.